Sunday, July 15, 2018

Cabinets and bandsaws and dust collectors and stuffs

I've been busy lately.  I haven't updated in a good long while, but then I read more than write and a blog always seemed to me as more of a tool of the ego rather than a valuable addition to human knowledge.  Let's face it, I don't know all that much, and what I do know is most likely wrong, and very probably useless.

Nevertheless, I've built a few things that I'd like to share, mostly because I had fun doing them.  What follows is a series of articles that I'm working on to maybe help someone else have some fun.  After all, what could be better than futzing around in the garage? 

So far, I've built a thickness sander, a bandsaw, a dust extractor, and a jointer.  I intend to show how I put each of these together so that maybe someone else can save some grief in their builds.

No comments:

Post a Comment